Share this Blog
- It’s no surprise that the administration would continue its record of total contempt for the will of Congress and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @northernnvlabor: Pass the #HEROESAct. Pass it on. twitter.com/AFGENational/s… 21 hours ago
- RT @3Afge: #HEROESActNOW twitter.com/AFGENational/s… 21 hours ago
- RT @nogryskoWFED: .@AFGENational says recent employee reorganizations at the Office of Personnel Management are a back-door effort to advan… 1 day ago
- RT @SavetheUSEPA: “@EPA is more concerned with maintaining appearances than employing safeguards that protect employee lives.” 1 day ago
- 9/11 (24)
- AAFES (1)
- ACOE (1)
- AGRI (1)
- BLM (1)
- BOP (7)
- CENS (1)
- CIS (3)
- DC GOVERNMENT (1)
- DECA (1)
- DFAS (1)
- DHS (1)
- DoD (11)
- EPA (2)
- Fight Back (2)
- Grassroots (2)
- HHS (2)
- HUD (3)
- Law Enforcement (2)
- Local Businesses (1)
- Navy (1)
- Nurses (2)
- OSHA (1)
- SSA (19)
- TSA (7)
- Uncategorized (23)
- USAF (3)
- VA (23)
- Video Cafe (1)
Category Archives: VA
Veterans Affairs Due to storm damage, the Manhattan VA Medical Center will be closed for the rest of the year resulting in VA workers being forced to use heroic efforts to get to work. George Jones, President of AFGE Local … Continue reading
AFGE Local 1633 President Anthony McCray with the Department of Veterans Affairs discusses his work as a union activist and the importance of supporting our nation’s veterans.
AFGE VA Local 1843 President Kelvin Flannery discusses the negative impact of budget cuts on the Department of Veterans Affairs and how it affects the agency’s ability to attract and retain the best talent.
AFGE VA Local 31 Secretary-Treasurer Darlene Estell talks about the impact of budget cuts and pay freezes on rank and file government employees.
AFGE Veterans Affairs Local 1793 President Stephanie Starks discusses the important work AFGE members do on Capitol Hill during the union’s legislative conference.
AFGE Local 2328 President Sheila Elliott Discusses the Impact of Budget Cuts on Pharmacists at the VA
AFGE Local 2328 President Sheila Elliott, with the Department of Veterans Affairs, discusses how budget cuts affect the VA’s ability to recruit and retain pharmacists at the agency.
AFGE Local 1822 President Fredna White, with the Department of Veterans Affairs, discusses the impact of the government shutdown in the mid 1990s, why she joined the public sector and the importance of the US as a global leader.
AFGE Local 331 President Wayne Marion, with the Department of Veterans Affairs, addresses the misinformation related to federal employee pay.
AFGE Veterans Affairs Local 3344 President Colleen Evans voices her concerns about the federal pay freeze and its effects on working families.
AFGE Local 1633 President Anthony McCray with the Department of Veterans Affairs discusses the importance of supporting our nation’s veterans.