Share this Blog
- More than half of this agency's workforce is ready to leave their jobs tomorrow if they don't expand the remote wor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 30 minutes ago
- RT @LizShuler: Congratulations @ReverendWarnock! Working people spent day and night knocking doors, visiting worksites & phone banking to s… 1 hour ago
- RT @AFLCIO: Working people delivered a pro-worker majority in the United States Senate by electing @ReverendWarnock. #GASen https://t.co/yj… 1 hour ago
- RT @AFLCIOGeorgia: VICTORY! 💪 Tonight, Georgia voters rejected the hand-picked candidate of extremists and billionaires and instead embrac… 1 hour ago
- RT @AFLCIO: Congratulations, @ReverendWarnock! 🎉 And a special thank you to Georgia organizers who made tonight’s victory possible. #1u htt… 11 hours ago
- 9/11 (24)
- AAFES (1)
- ACOE (1)
- AGRI (1)
- BLM (1)
- BOP (7)
- CENS (1)
- CIS (3)
- DC GOVERNMENT (1)
- DECA (1)
- DFAS (1)
- DHS (1)
- DoD (11)
- EPA (2)
- Fight Back (2)
- Grassroots (2)
- HHS (2)
- HUD (3)
- Law Enforcement (2)
- Local Businesses (1)
- Navy (1)
- Nurses (2)
- OSHA (1)
- SSA (19)
- TSA (7)
- Uncategorized (23)
- USAF (3)
- VA (23)
- Video Cafe (1)
Tag Archives: AFGE
AFGE honors and recognizes the commitment of federal nurses in providing world-class healthcare. Below is a slide show highlighting some of our AFGE federal nurses.
The massive hurricane that swept through the East Coast has caused millions to go without power and has left many homes, businesses and personal items damaged or destroyed. The storm has also resulted in many closed doors at local government … Continue reading
AFGE Local 1633 President Anthony McCray with the Department of Veterans Affairs discusses his work as a union activist and the importance of supporting our nation’s veterans.
By Terry Duncan | AFGE Local 3448 | AFGE SSA Council 220 Y’all come on down! Like revivals of old, AFGE’s annual call to come on down to Washington, DC in February is a call to inspire its activist members … Continue reading
By Mark Young | AFGE Local 1509 Before we can be grassroots, we have to plant the seeds. Poor seed means poor growth, good seed means thick, lush meadows and bumper crops. Our union message is the seed we plant. … Continue reading
AFGE VA Local 1843 President Kelvin Flannery discusses the negative impact of budget cuts on the Department of Veterans Affairs and how it affects the agency’s ability to attract and retain the best talent.
AFGE Local 1302 Treasurer Mike Schnobrich Discusses the Impact of Budget Cuts on the Bureau of Prisons
AFGE BOP Local 1302 Treasurer Mike Schnobrich discusses why he joined the federal work force and the devastating effects of budgets cuts on the Bureau of Prisons.
AFGE VA Local 31 Secretary-Treasurer Darlene Estell talks about the impact of budget cuts and pay freezes on rank and file government employees.
AFGE Social Security Administration Local 2006 Chief Steward Richard Gennetti Discusses The Value of Public Service
AFGE Social Security Administration Local 2006 Chief Steward Richard Gennetti discusses why he joined the public sector and the effects federal budget cuts have on those that rely on vital government services.
The terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, forever changed the course of American history. Union workers were there that day — working in the buildings that were struck, flying on the airplanes that were used as weapons, charging into the … Continue reading