Share this Blog
- Here is a handy guide to the union-made treats that will make your Halloween not only fun, but will help working pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- "Across industries, workers are standing in solidarity to demand dignity and decency." - @AFLCIO President… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @lizshuler: The #Striketober impact➡️74% of respondents either strongly approved or somewhat approved our current #strikewave. Voters o… 1 day ago
- RT @CLUWNational: Meet Jennifer Grigsby of @AFGENational! #CLUWCon2021 https://t.co/0bug5hPYgf 1 day ago
- Join us on Facebook on Tuesday, October 26, at 7:00 PM ET for a talk featuring some of AFGE's Y.O.U.N.G. leaders wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 9/11 (24)
- AAFES (1)
- ACOE (1)
- AGRI (1)
- BLM (1)
- BOP (7)
- CENS (1)
- CIS (3)
- DC GOVERNMENT (1)
- DECA (1)
- DFAS (1)
- DHS (1)
- DoD (11)
- EPA (2)
- Fight Back (2)
- Grassroots (2)
- HHS (2)
- HUD (3)
- Law Enforcement (2)
- Local Businesses (1)
- Navy (1)
- Nurses (2)
- OSHA (1)
- SSA (19)
- TSA (7)
- Uncategorized (23)
- USAF (3)
- VA (23)
- Video Cafe (1)
Tag Archives: AFGE
AFGE honors and recognizes the commitment of federal nurses in providing world-class healthcare. Below is a slide show highlighting some of our AFGE federal nurses.
The massive hurricane that swept through the East Coast has caused millions to go without power and has left many homes, businesses and personal items damaged or destroyed. The storm has also resulted in many closed doors at local government … Continue reading
AFGE Local 1633 President Anthony McCray with the Department of Veterans Affairs discusses his work as a union activist and the importance of supporting our nation’s veterans.
By Terry Duncan | AFGE Local 3448 | AFGE SSA Council 220 Y’all come on down! Like revivals of old, AFGE’s annual call to come on down to Washington, DC in February is a call to inspire its activist members … Continue reading
By Mark Young | AFGE Local 1509 Before we can be grassroots, we have to plant the seeds. Poor seed means poor growth, good seed means thick, lush meadows and bumper crops. Our union message is the seed we plant. … Continue reading
AFGE VA Local 1843 President Kelvin Flannery discusses the negative impact of budget cuts on the Department of Veterans Affairs and how it affects the agency’s ability to attract and retain the best talent.
AFGE Local 1302 Treasurer Mike Schnobrich Discusses the Impact of Budget Cuts on the Bureau of Prisons
AFGE BOP Local 1302 Treasurer Mike Schnobrich discusses why he joined the federal work force and the devastating effects of budgets cuts on the Bureau of Prisons.
AFGE VA Local 31 Secretary-Treasurer Darlene Estell talks about the impact of budget cuts and pay freezes on rank and file government employees.
AFGE Social Security Administration Local 2006 Chief Steward Richard Gennetti Discusses The Value of Public Service
AFGE Social Security Administration Local 2006 Chief Steward Richard Gennetti discusses why he joined the public sector and the effects federal budget cuts have on those that rely on vital government services.
The terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, forever changed the course of American history. Union workers were there that day — working in the buildings that were struck, flying on the airplanes that were used as weapons, charging into the … Continue reading