Share this Blog
- More than half of this agency's workforce is ready to leave their jobs tomorrow if they don't expand the remote wor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @LizShuler: Congratulations @ReverendWarnock! Working people spent day and night knocking doors, visiting worksites & phone banking to s… 3 hours ago
- RT @AFLCIO: Working people delivered a pro-worker majority in the United States Senate by electing @ReverendWarnock. #GASen https://t.co/yj… 3 hours ago
- RT @AFLCIOGeorgia: VICTORY! 💪 Tonight, Georgia voters rejected the hand-picked candidate of extremists and billionaires and instead embrac… 3 hours ago
- RT @AFLCIO: Congratulations, @ReverendWarnock! 🎉 And a special thank you to Georgia organizers who made tonight’s victory possible. #1u htt… 13 hours ago
- 9/11 (24)
- AAFES (1)
- ACOE (1)
- AGRI (1)
- BLM (1)
- BOP (7)
- CENS (1)
- CIS (3)
- DC GOVERNMENT (1)
- DECA (1)
- DFAS (1)
- DHS (1)
- DoD (11)
- EPA (2)
- Fight Back (2)
- Grassroots (2)
- HHS (2)
- HUD (3)
- Law Enforcement (2)
- Local Businesses (1)
- Navy (1)
- Nurses (2)
- OSHA (1)
- SSA (19)
- TSA (7)
- Uncategorized (23)
- USAF (3)
- VA (23)
- Video Cafe (1)
Tag Archives: labor
AFGE honors and recognizes the commitment of federal nurses in providing world-class healthcare. Below is a slide show highlighting some of our AFGE federal nurses.
AFGE Local 1633 President Anthony McCray with the Department of Veterans Affairs discusses his work as a union activist and the importance of supporting our nation’s veterans.
By Terry Duncan | AFGE Local 3448 | AFGE SSA Council 220 Y’all come on down! Like revivals of old, AFGE’s annual call to come on down to Washington, DC in February is a call to inspire its activist members … Continue reading
By Mark Young | AFGE Local 1509 Before we can be grassroots, we have to plant the seeds. Poor seed means poor growth, good seed means thick, lush meadows and bumper crops. Our union message is the seed we plant. … Continue reading
AFGE Local 1822 President Fredna White, with the Department of Veterans Affairs, discusses the impact of the government shutdown in the mid 1990s, why she joined the public sector and the importance of the US as a global leader.
I have worked for Social Security for 20 years and these times are as disturbing as any I have seen. The Reagan years were disturbing and I was not yet a Federal employee. The Clinton year brought Partnership, an explosion … Continue reading
AFGE Local 1633 President Anthony McCray with the Department of Veterans Affairs discusses the importance of supporting our nation’s veterans.
AFGE DEFCON Chair Don Hale discusses how budget cuts affect the Department of Defense and the importance for all Americans to stand up and fight for working families.
AFGE Council 220 3rd Vice President Dana Duggins Discusses the Value She Finds at The Social Security Administration
AFGE Council 220 3rd Vice President Dana Duggins discusses the value she finds in working in the public sector.
AFGE Local 555 President Valyria Lewis discusses the importance of the granting of collecting bargaining rights to Transportation Security officers.